Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you have an EU price and a non-EU (export) price?
- Are you able to give me a price in USD, GBP, CAN or another currency?
- What is your delivery timeframe?
- What payment options do you have available?
- Can you do women’s specific clothing?
- What are your minimum orders for clothing?
- Do you offer discounts for large group orders?
- How do I get a personalized jersey designed?
- Do you have limits on the number of colors we can use?
- What are your set-up charges?
1. – Why do you have an EU price and a non-EU (export) price?
We have two different prices because we are not required to charge customers outside the EU economic zone VAT (Value Added Tax). The difference you see is the price with or without VAT (21% in Belgium) included. For example, if you were to order from the US, you would pay the non-EU price of an item (in the case of a short sleeve jersey €24.99 and not the full €30.24).
2. – Are you able to give me a price in USD, GBP, CAN or another currency?
Unfortunately no, we are unable to provide a pricing list in any currency other than Euros. We use payment via Paypal for our international customers, which gives very favorable exchange rates, often better than most banks are able to give. You can always use websites like XE.com
to compare our prices.
3. – What is your delivery timeframe?
Delivery is usually in the range of 7 to 9 weeks from the time of artwork approval and your deposit being received. Delivery time can be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control (usually customs departments which can sit on a package for upwards of a week). We prefer to ship via EMS Taxipost (a division of FedEx) which offers customs clearance as part of their delivery. Most clothing arrives within one week of shipment from Renner Custom.
4. – What payment options do you have available?
We offer two forms of payment. The first being an inter-Euro bank transfer for our EU customers. The second option is payment via Paypal, which facilitates the payment of international transactions with ease. It allows you to fund the payment through several options, including credit card, and provides protection to both parties in the transaction.
5. – Can you do women’s specific clothing?
We do a women’s specific short and offer the option of a women’s specific chamois for our skinsuits. Our women’s shorts are designed to with standard bibs (ones that go over the breasts) as opposed to the T-style or side bib options for women’s specific bibs. After consulting many different women about the bib options it was almost unanimous agreement that standard bibs fit and work best. We are always looking to offer more range to our clothing line and look to introduce more women’s specific clothing in the future.
6. – What are your minimum orders for clothing?
We have a minimum order of just 10 items. This can be split up for between two items at a minimum of 5 each. In other words, you can order just 10 short sleeve jersey’s (or 5 jersey’s and 5 bib-shorts) and then 1 of any main item or 2 of any accessory*! Some accessories do carry a minimum order that is an exception (ie. our cycling caps and socks).
7. – Do you offer discounts for large group orders?
Yes we do! For orders over 30+ main items we waive the design fee for the clothing, a savings of €75.00 euros. Second, we offer you a discount on your whole order of 3% for orders over 100 main items, 5% on orders over 200+ main items and 10% for orders over 500+ main items.
8. – How do I get a personalized jersey designed?
Our graphics department is able to put together your design from either a rough sketch or a fully professional design. The best way to get your design right is to have TIME. Good design is a process, with a fair bit of back an forth between the team and the person doing the design. Your welcome to use your own graphic designer, but if you would like a recommendation we can suggest Doug Berry of Berry Innovative Design
9. – Do you have limits on the number of colors we can use?
We offer unlimited color choices on all orders. We don’t want your design to be limited by color choice and our digital printing process provides you unlimited color choices.
10. – What are your Set-Up charges?
We charge a single Set-up fee on all orders, which includes up to three revisions of your jersey design from the factory’s art department. The Set-up fee is based on the number of main article items that you order. From 10 to 29 main items we charge a Set-up fee of €75 euros. After 30+ main items the set-up fee is waived.